MuscleBlaze Carb Blend, 6.6 lb Unflavoured
- MuscleBlaze Carb Blend is an instant energy formula, which helps prevent energy shortage or 'hitting the wall' condition
- Far superior to sugar, the mix of carbs in MuscleBlaze Carb Blend provides a longer-lasting fuel to athletes, marathon runners and weight trainers
- MuscleBlaze Carb Blend helps increase muscle-glycogen recovery post exercise
- The combination of carbs in MuscleBlaze Carb Blend helps prevent muscle loss
MuscleBlaze Carb Blend is a superior mix of carbs, such as dextrose, fructose (fruit sugar) and Maltodextrin, a starch derivative. MuscleBlaze Carb Blend absorbs quickly and provides immediate as well as sustained energy during intense physical activities. The energy burst provided by MuscleBlaze Carb Blend makes is a perfect recovery drink for athletes and runners and helps them to avoid hitting the wall, a condition attained by complete depletion of glycogen (longer chain version of glucose, stored in the muscle cells and the liver). Easy to mix, MuscleBlaze Carb Blend can be had in-between the marathon run to keep the energy level brimming. Post workout, MuscleBlaze Carb Blend helps create an insulin spike that assists in new muscle synthesis.
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months||18 months||24 months|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs. 4,000.
- NO processing fee is charged for availing HeathKart's EMI payment option.
- In case of cancellation or return, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refundable under any circumstances. Partial cancellation is allowed.