MuscleBlaze Peanut Butter
Peanut butter replenishes protein in your body. This range makes breakfast, snacks, milk, protein shakes, fruits, and salads healthier. This is a delicious protein substitute. MuscleBlaze Protein Peanut Butter uses finely-ground peanuts and each serving delivers a good 27g of protein. Moreover, it satisfies your taste buds with its creamy, nutty and dark chocolate flavors. Along with the protein content added other nutrients help with weight loss, lean muscle mass, and other health goals. So, try it once, it's the best choice for fitness enthusiasts.
Natural Peanut Butter with Goodness of Whey
Benefits of MuscleBlaze Peanut Butter
- Added whey: MuscleBlaze Peanut Butter contains roasted peanuts and whey. You can include this butter as a part of your regular diet. Additionally, it is 100% natural and tastes good.
- No preservatives: MB Peanut Butter has no added preservatives and allows you to gain the right muscle mass. Now, you will look bigger and stronger with a 100% natural product which has got no impurities of any sort.
- Zero added sugar: MuscleBlaze Peanut Butter does not contain any extra sugar content meaning it won’t interfere with your calories and your body goals. This is naturally nutty best peanut butter, so you should take it.
- No added salt: Salt increases blood pressure because it contains high amounts of sodium. This can have adverse effects on your fitness target. MuscleBlaze Peanut Butter contains the right amount of added salts. It is purely natural in form.
- No hydrogenated oil: Hydrogenated oils are made from a chemical process where liquid oils are converted into dense fatty acids. They keep the food fresh and add taste but are bad for health. MuscleBlaze Peanut Butter contains zero hydrogenated oils. Oil separation is natural in peanut butter because it is pure and should also look that way. You only need to stir it to restore its original texture.
- Crunchy peanut butter means an awesome texture: MuscleBlaze Peanut Butter is smooth yet crunchy because we add small peanut chunks to it. That makes the texture interesting.
Precautions to Practice when Consuming Peanut Butter
- If you are allergic to peanuts, you should completely avoid the consumption of peanut butter. Even small amounts of peanuts can lead to an allergic reaction.
- Make sure that you do not exceed the recommended intake amounts of peanut butter. Doing so may lead to certain side effects.
- Store the peanut butter jar in a cool, dry place after opening the jar.
- Individuals with difficulty in swallowing or chewing, especially young children and elderly people, should be careful while consuming it to avoid choking hazard.
- The presence of vitamin K in peanut butter can have a negative reaction with blood thinner medications. Therefore, if you are consuming these medications, you should consult your doctor for safety.
Top Nutrients in MuscleBlaze Peanut Butter
- Vitamin E: It is vital for the maintenance of healthy skin and eyes and strengthens the body's immunity.
- Niacin (B3): It reduces blood pressure and boosts brain health.
- Manganese: Manganese helps in the formation of connective tissue and bones. It helps in blood clotting and the synthesis of sex hormones. It aids in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, absorption of calcium, regulation of blood sugar, and functioning of the brain and the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6: It improves metabolism and helps in the upkeep of the central nervous system.
- Magnesium: It supports muscular function, nervous function and production of energy.
Muscleblaze Peanut Butter Products
1. MuscleBlaze High Protein Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate Creamy
- MB High Protein Peanut Butter contains 80% roasted peanut protein and 20% whey protein.
- This nutty and delicious butter is made with premium roasted peanuts.
- It doesn't contain any added salt, hydrogenated oils, or added preservatives.
2. MuscleBlaze Peanut Butter, Creamy
- MB Peanut Butter improves cardiovascular health because of the Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty oils in it.
- It provides protein, vitamin E, and other essential micronutrients.
- It is trans-fat-free organic peanut butter without hydrogenated oils.
3. MuscleBlaze Chocolate Peanut Butter, Creamy
- Loaded with protein, MB Chocolate Peanut Butter helps you meet your protein needs and helps you stay energized throughout the day.
- Fiber in it keeps you full and aids in digestion. It is a delicious source of fiber with nutty chunks for crunch.
- This is the best peanut butter made with quality, roasted peanuts.
- The chocolate spread is trans-fat-free. Enjoy this healthy spread without guilt.
- Add MB Chocolate Peanut Butter to shakes or smoothies, top it on oats, or spread it on toast.
4. MuscleBlaze Natural Peanut Butter Unsweetened, Creamy
- MB Natural peanut butter is made with 100% roasted peanuts and is salt-free and sugar-free.
- Each 100g serving of this crunchy fit food provides your daily protein intake. It helps you stay fit and build muscle.
- Fiber in it aids digestion and keeps you full which results in less cravings and unhealthy snacking.
- This peanut butter is preservative- and trans-fat-free.
Who Can Take MuscleBlaze Peanut Butter?
- Fitness enthusiasts and bodybuilders: For those in the fitness world, peanut butter provides good amounts of protein, and can act as a healthy snack. Protein can aid muscle growth and recovery, and enhance energy levels during workouts.
- Growing children: MuscleBlaze peanut butter can help fulfill the nutritional requirements in growing children. It is a healthy and tasty snack that can help balance their diet with good amounts of protein, fiber, and healthy fats.
- Senior citizens (in moderation): Senior citizens can struggle with the maintenance of muscle mass, and it helps with the same. The peanut protein also helps with the reduction of inflammation as well as improvement of cognitive function that may decline with age.
- Expectant mothers (in moderation): The protein content in MuscleBlaze butter helps with fetal growth and development. It may also help with the reduction in risk of gestational diabetes.
Where to Buy Peanut Butter?
Frequently Asked Questions About Peanut Butter
Q1. Is peanut butter good for your health?
Ans. Yes. It is filled with nutrients and has numerous benefits. It improves heart health, preserves muscle mass, manages weight and fights cancer.
Q2. Do peanuts help in gaining weight?
Ans. Yes. If you exceed the recommended amounts of consumption, then it may lead to a gain in weight. In moderation, it helps in losing weight.
Q3. Which peanut butter is best?
Ans. Peanut butter in natural form, with no extra sugar, oil, salt or any other additives, is the best.
Q4. Is peanut butter good for cholesterol?
Ans. Yes, peanut butter is good for managing cholesterol because it contains healthy fats that are important for the human body.
Q5. What is the peanut butter price range for 1 kg ?
Ans. The price range for 1kg peanut butter may range from Rs 326 to Rs 675 depending on the ongoing offers, deals and discounts.
Q6. What amount of peanut butter can I consume in a day?
Ans. Don’t exceed the one or two spoons of peanut butter limit. But, it is better if you consult your doctor first.
Q7. Is it safe to eat peanut butter if you have diabetes?
Ans. Because of the healthy fats and protein, it contains, peanut butter can be a useful addition to a diabetic's diet. Its high-calorie content, however, means that it should be consumed with caution and after a doctor’s recommendation. It's important for consumers to verify that their preferred peanut butter is low in added sugar, salt, and fat.
Q8. What is the difference between peanut butter and jam?
Ans. Compared to jam, which is a fruit concentrate with sugar, peanut butter has healthier fats and fewer carbohydrates and is made using roasted peanuts. Bread also has a high GI. So, the combination of peanut butter with bread has less glycemic load as compared to bread with jam.