Dietary supplements like multivitamins tablets are widely used with their popularity increasing rapidly in the past years. People around the world use multivitamin capsules/ multivitamin tablets to enhance immunity, increase stamina, post-workout recovery, and maintain healthy metabolism, compensate for poor eating habits, and to reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases. You should look into multivitamins if you want to stay on top of your game all year long.
Multivitamins: Need of the Hour
What are multivitamins?
Multivitamins are supplements that generally contain 13 vitamins and about 15 minerals that are essential to your health. Many produce enzymes and hormones, boost your immunity, and keep your nerves and organs functioning properly. Your body also needs these nutrients for growth, reproduction, maintenance and the regulation of bodily processes. Multivitamin tablets offer all these vitamins and minerals in varying amounts and may also contain other ingredients like amino acids, fatty acids and herbs.
About Multivitamin Tablets and Capsules
Available in many forms, including multivitamin tablets, multivitamin capsules, gummies, powders, and liquids. Multivitamins’ nutrient composition varies by product and brand.
Some supplements may contain ingredients that can interact with medications, so before consuming a multivitamin supplement read the labels carefully and follow the recommended dosage instructions but consulting your doctor or a nutritionist is the best way to go about it. Multivitamins are easily available off the counter in pharmacies, stores, and supermarkets and online. The nutrients in multivitamins may be derived from real foods or made synthetically, so it is crucial to purchase your multivitamins from a reputed brand.
Uses of Multivitamin Tablets
It is always suggested to take the appropriate dose of multivitamins, preferably as prescribed by your doctor. Calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc are some minerals found in multivitamins, and an overdose of the same can cause multiple side effects including stomach issues, hair loss, headache, and so on.
Best multivitamin tablets can be used to treat deficiencies caused by various illnesses, unbalanced diet, or other conditions. However, the requirements may vary from person to person based on their BMI, nutritional requirements, underlying health conditions, and so on.
Multivitamins Tablets for Women
There is a wide variety of multivitamin tablets available in the market. Choosing the right one basis your requirements is essential.
- Women in their 20s will need higher amounts of Calcium, Vitamin D, Potassium and Magnesium to maintain bone health, kidney health, blood pressure cholesterol levels, and to prevent muscle cramps
- Women in their 30s require iron, antioxidants (Vitamin E and Vitamin C), and folic acid to avoid iron deficiencies, maintain skin health, and enhance cell reproduction and brain health
- For women in their 40s, Omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin B complex that can cater to the overall nutritional needs including heart health, brain health, bone health, gut health, sleep health, and so on
- Women in their 50s can make good use of Black Cohosh, Vitamin D, Calcium, Turmeric and Probiotics to aid menopause, increase calcium absorption, strengthen the immune system, maintain blood cholesterol, and so on
Multivitamins Tablets for Men
Just like women, men too need to take care of their nutritional requirements that are often ignored. They too need to choose the best multivitamin tablets.
- Men in their 20s will need higher amounts of plant protein, probiotics and omega-3s to maintain boost energy levels, and maintain heart, brain and gut health
- Men in their 30s require vitamin C, vitamin D and Magnesium to help maintain blood sugar levels and blood pressure, generate energy, increase free and total testosterone levels, and get rid of disease-causing free radicals
- Men in their 40s may require Alpha Lipoic Acid, vitamin A and Beta Carotene, and Vitamins C, K & D to enhance collagen, maintain healthy blood sugar levels, boost immunity and regulate overall skin, eye and bone health
- Men in their 50s can make good use of choline, fish oil, magnesium and vitamin B12 to strengthen the metabolism, boost brain function, regulate cardiovascular health, and reduce the risk of strokes, heart disease, muscle weakness & so on
Why Muscleblaze Multivitamins Tablets are Best
MuscleBlaze multivitamin tablets are super powerful blends of vitamins & minerals, amino acid, prebiotic & probiotic, enzyme, anti-oxidant and metabolism blend. They have multiple benefits:
- Punch of Vitamins and Minerals: With 25 essential ingredient and 100 percent RDA of vitamins & minerals like Vitamin B1, B3, B6, Iron, zinc, and others that increase energy, performance and stimulate the immune system
- Superior & Stronger Supplement: These multivitamin tablets are rich in ingredients that maximize the absorption of nutrients, aid digestion, support joint health and provide you a sturdy dose of energy to keep your performance levels soaring up
- Everlasting Energy and Stamina: MB-Vite Daily Multivitamin is formulated with a combination of 6 super powerful blends of vitamins & minerals, amino acid, prebiotic & probiotic, enzyme, anti-oxidant and metabolism blend. Every single dose of this multivitamin gives you everlasting stamina and helps elevate your fitness
- 100% RDA of Immunity Boosters: MB-Vite contains 100% RDA of immunity boosters such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Zinc, Iron, Copper making it a potent formula to strengthen your immunity
- Anti-Oxidant Blend: The Antioxidant Blend formulated with Lycopene, Ginseng, Beetroot Extract, Grape Seed Extract & Citrus Bioflavonoids guard your cells against the harmful free radicals, the production of which increases during physical activity. They help reduce oxidative stress and prevent damage.
- Improve Gut Health: MB-Vite Daily Multivitamin has a blend of both Prebiotic & Probiotic that helps in restoring healthy gut flora. This blend enhances Glycemic Index functionality so that athletes can utilize all nutrients from their diet and eliminate potential GI stress during intense training.
Muscleblaze Multivitamin Tablets and Prices
Multivitamins helps our body to meet all its micronutrient needs. You should ensure that all ingredients in the product chosen by you are approved by FSSAI & HACCP. MuscleBlaze also offers multivitamins created in adherence to the required quality and safety norms. The price ranges from INR 349 to INR 999. Some of the products offered by the brand are:
- MuscleBlaze Biozyme Daily Multivitamin: MB Biozyme Daily Multivitamin is packed in a thirty-sachet set that contains three tablets per sachet. Bundled with essential nutrients, potent herbal ingredients, and key stimulating ingredients, these tablets help ensure that you supplement your diet with the right nutrition.
- MuscleBlaze MB-VITE Daily Multivitamin: MB-Vite Daily Multivitamin just got better and stronger with an even better formulation for enhanced energy, stamina and gut health. It has 6 unique blends & 50 plus ingredients to upkeep key micro-nutrients and amino acids in your body. What makes MB-Vite a good multivitamin choice is its potent formulation & compliance with RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance).
- MB Pro One Daily Multivitamin: The MB Pro One Daily Multivitamin is rich in 23 vitamins & minerals with key digestive enzymes. It is a potent formula to strengthen your immunity and boost energy levels. It is rich in antioxidants and also helps maintain digestive health.
MuscleBlaze Women Daily Multivitamin: This multivitamin has 11 vitamins and 9 essential minerals that provide the micronutrients that you may not otherwise get through your regular diet. With properties to maintain bone density and maintain blood circulation in the body, this type of multivitamin is rich in iron and calcium.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Consuming Multivitamin Tablets
While multivitamins are beneficial in boosting overall health, it is essential to take limited doses and consult a doctor or specialist for the right amount of the same. Some side effects of not taking the tablets in moderation may include nausea, constipation, diarrhea, and other issues.
Where to buy the best multivitamins tablets?
Get 100% genuine and best multivitamin supplements at MuscleBlaze. MuscleBlaze offers a wide variety of high quality supplements, like mass gainers, protein powders, glucosamine, and other nutritional supplements. You also have the benefit of being able to purchase the best multivitamin tablets and other supplements at the lowest possible price, thanks to the exclusive discounts and deals that are offered on MuscleBlaze.
Is it good to take a multivitamin everyday?
Taking a high-quality multivitamin daily may reduce heart disease, boost your immunity, maintain healthy hair and skin, and taking multivitamins has been associated with increased energy levels, feelings of well-being as well as decreased stress and anxiety.
Which are the best multivitamins for men?
MuscleBlaze Biozyme Daily Multivitamin is loaded with essential nutrients, potent herbal ingredients, and key stimulating ingredients, these tablets help ensure that you supplement your diet with the right energy and performance. MuscleBlaze Biozyme Daily Multivitamin is one of the best multivitamin tablets for men.
Who can take multivitamin tablets?
Multivitamins are used to provide vitamins that are not consumed through the diet. Multivitamins are also used to treat vitamin deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions. If you're pregnant, elderly, sick and unable to eat a balanced diet, or an athlete then multivitamin supplements are a good idea.
Is the consumption of multivitamins safe?
Multivitamins are usually safe for consumption as long as they are consumed in the recommended amounts. However, there are certain possible side effects. These include:
- Stomach issues
You should consult a physician to decide the appropriate amount of intake based on your requirement. You should also check the product label for any ingredients like soy, peanuts or other ingredients, and avoid consumption in case you have any allergies related to the same. You should also check for the presence of folic acid and inform your doctor about the same. This is because folic acid consumption may affect the lab tests for vitamin B12 which when left untreated, may result in serious nerve problems.
How are multivitamin tablets beneficial for skin?
Multivitamin tablets have the essential amounts of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E, and zinc. All these nutrients are highly beneficial in maintaining skin health. They help reduce dryness, dullness as well as pigmentation, and enhance the overall appearance of skin. Improvement in skin glow is also facilitated by the antioxidant properties of these nutrients.