MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 Amino Acid Supplement Powder, 0.88 lb 50 Servings Pineapple
- MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 0.88 lb Pineapple aids to deliver 5 grams of BCAAs per serving in the preferred 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine and Valine
- It assists in activating protein synthesis while reducing catabolic muscle breakdown
- This supplement is instantized for easy mixing into water orjuice
- MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 Pineapple should be used before or during endurance training and strength training which results in great recovery
MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 Amino Acid Powder, 0.88 lb 50 Servings (Pineapple)
MuscleBlaze BCAA is a powerful intra-workout supplement that provides 6000mg of BCAAs per serving. Branched-Chain Amino Acids play a vital role in muscle synthesis and provides faster recovery post a strenuous and heavy-duty workout. Each serving of MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 has L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine in the ratio of 2:1:1 which supply the depleted muscles with the vital amino acids which help muscle synthesis and prevents catabolism. MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 has an instantized formula so that it mixes instantly with cold water without leaving any lumps behind.
Benefits Of Consuming MuscleBlaze BCAA 600 Amino Acid Powder
Branched-Chain Amino Acids are a special group of amino acids that are used during weight training and active sports to support less muscle fatigue, faster recovery, and efficient protein absorption. BCAAs include L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine.
Protein Synthesis: BCAAs increase muscle protein synthesis by providing an anabolic state and preventing catabolism. Protein synthesis stimulates insulin production which allows muscle cells to use it as energy.
Energy Production: The BCAAs produce glucose and acetyl-CoA which is a precursor of fatty acids. As a result, all three BCAAs produce high amounts of ATP (energy molecules) while maintaining the energy and glucose levels during workouts.
Regulates Leptin: BCAAs stimulate the synthesis of hormone Leptin.10 which is involved in the regulation of metabolism, weight, and appetite.
Increases Blood Flow: When BCAAs are consumed in free form, it bypasses the gut tissue & liver and enters the bloodstream directly which increases the blood supply in the body. BCAAs are proven to be more effective when the body shows low glycogen levels which mean before or after workouts.
Fast Muscle Building: BCAAs are used for fast muscle recovery. During a workout, the muscle gets injured and the body loses energy and this is where BCAA’s support the muscles to give energy and helps in its fast recovery which eventually leads to better muscle building in athletes, fitness trainers, and other enthusiasts.
Delay Fatigue: BCAAs transport more blood through the brain and decreases the production of serotonin, thereby lowering the mental and physical fatigue.
Enhances Endurance: Many athletes suggest, using BCAAs before and after your intense workout session has been proven effective in limiting total time in a competition which means they have improved their performance. It helps athletes to overcome tiredness, muscle fatigue and soreness post a heavy-duty workout. BCAAs help in a quick and effective recovery of injured muscle tissues.
Reduced Muscle Loss: BCAAs have anti-catabolic properties as they prevent protein breakdown and muscle loss during the low-calorie intake diet.
Fat Loss: BCAAs are a rich source of Leucine which is a key factor in preventing muscle tissue loss during dieting. Research confirms that Leucine releases fat cells and utilize them as energy for the body. BCAAs prevent muscle loss with the help of an adequate amount of Leucine and protein combination.
Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Antioxidant (INS 300), Acidity Regulator (INS 330)
Directions for Use
Mix one heaping scoop (8g) with 200-250ml of water or your favourite beverage. Follow your trainer’s recommendations. It is recommended to take plenty of water during a workout after consuming BCAA 6000.
For Beginners: 1 Scoop during a workout
For Serious Bodybuilders: 2 Scoops per day
WHO SHOULD TAKE THEM?
DO I GET ENOUGH BCAAS FROM THE PROTEINS I GET?
HOW DO BCAAS HELP ME IF I AM DIETING?
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO TAKE IT?
WHAT IF I WAS A PREGNANT WOMAN, LACTOSE INTOLERANT OR DIABETES PATIENT?
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM BCAAS?
WILL IT BOTHER MY STOMACH?
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months||18 months||24 months|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs. 4,000.
- NO processing fee is charged for availing HeathKart's EMI payment option.
- In case of cancellation or return, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refundable under any circumstances. Partial cancellation is allowed.