MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein Supplement Powder with Digestive Enzyme, 4.4 lb 60 Servings (Rich Milk Chocolate)
- MuscleBlaze Whey Protein with 25g protein and 5.5g BCAA per serving leads to faster muscle gain and recovery making it the best Whey protein Supplement powder
- MuscleBlaze Whey Protein is manufactured using Whey from United States of America ensuring protein quality of international standards
- Whey protein Isolate, the major ingredient also considered the most superior form of protein is the primary source of protein with Whey protein concentrate as the secondary source
- Consumers aiming for muscle gain should mix 1 scoop (33g) in 180-210 ml water and take 1-2 shakes per day
MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein : A popular Muscleblaze Whey Protein Powder
The ultimate MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein Supplement Powder with Digestive Enzyme, 4.4 lb 60 Servings (Rich Milk Chocolate) is a new benchmark of power-packed performance for all kinds of protein supplements in the market. All the best quality raw materials are directly imported from top-notch international sources maximizing your overall workout performance. It is widely recommended for muscle building enthusiasts, athletes, weight lifters and other active individuals.
Benefits Of Consuming MuscleBlaze Whey Protein, 4.4 lb
Speedy and Effective Recovery of Muscles
MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein Supplement Powder with Digestive Enzyme, 4.4 lb 60 Servings (Rich Milk Chocolate) is enriched with mainly Whey Isolate which is 90% pure protein by weight. Along with Whey Concentrate and Whey Hydrolysate, Each serving of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein 4.4 lb Rich Milk Chocolate provides 25g of pure muscle-building proteins for every serve of approx 33grams helping in speedy and effective recovery of muscles post strenuous workout sessions for a lean muscle built.
Rich in BCAAs & EAAs
This MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein Supplement Powder comes with a full amino acid profile which includes 5.5grams of BCAAs and 11.7grams of essential amino acids. BCAAs namely leucine, isoleucine and valine helps in enhancing muscular strength, stamina and swift muscle recovery.
Aids Weight Loss
MB whey protein is one of the best protein supplements in the market that curbs your appetite and keep you full all day long. This MuscleBlaze Whey protein 2kg is a must-have supplement in your diet that will help you achieve your dream physique in a short time.
Helps build lean Muscles
If you are working hard for a lean muscle building, MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein Supplement Powder with Digestive Enzyme, 4.4 lb 60 Servings (Rich Milk Chocolate) is just the supplement for you. Regular exercising with good eating habits and right supplements is all that you need to get your lean body.
Better Digestion with added digestive enzymes
Added DigeZyme® present in the MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein Supplement Powder with Digestive Enzyme, 4.4 lb 60 Servings (Rich Milk Chocolate) is a multi-enzyme blend that plays a vital role in improved digestion of protein thereby lowering any symptoms of bloating.
Add a full scoop(approx 33grams) of MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein Supplement Powder with Digestive Enzyme, 4.4 lb 60 Servings (Rich Milk Chocolate) to 190-210ml of cold water or skimmed milk and give it a good blend for around 45-50 seconds till the time it is thick and creamy. Consume around 1-4 shakes/day or as directed by your nutritionist suiting your fitness needs and requirements.
When to Consume MuscleBlaze Whey Protein Supplement Powder with Digestive Enzyme?
For effective results, consume it in the morning post your workout. But if you are exercising regularly then you are advised to consume it immediately after your workout session. Reports from the National Strength and Conditioning Association have shown the ideal recommendation of at least 15 grams of protein after a workout. Our body is highly sensitive to insulin after exercise and shuttles carbohydrates and proteins into muscle cells instead of fat cells. This sensitivity declines post-workout until ~2 hours at which point it reaches baseline.The rapid absorption of the essential nutrients from whey makes it an ideal choice of protein supplement to be consumed post-workout for a speedy and active recovery of muscles.
How to Store MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Supplement Powder 60 Servings Rich Milk Chocolate?
It is essential to store this supplement in a cool dry place as it can be denatured if kept under direct heat or over high temperatures. Denatured whey protein has proven to cause allergies in some people.
Where To Buy MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein Supplement?
With numerous brands claiming them to be the best in the market, choosing the right brand and also the supplement store for your fitness journey becomes a daunting task. Shop top quality, authentic and laboratory-verified products from Muscleblaze.com at a reasonable price and discount. Whether you are looking for the best whey protein, mass gainer or BCAA supplements, MuscleBlaze supplements have it all for you. Make your fitness journey enjoyable, smooth and economical, shop at muscleblaze.com and grab the best deals now.
There is no universal answer to this particular question since everybody's protein needs vary. Protein requirements vary depending on an individual's age, gender, weight, medical conditions and the nature of the workout one does. The first thing to do is to determine your caloric and macronutrient allotments. After calculating the BMR(Basal Metabolic Rate) and applying the Harris-Benedict Principle, one could know how many calories are needed on a daily basis.
Step 1- Calculating BMR:
BMR=66.4730 + (13.7516 x weight in kg) + (5.0033 x height in cm) – (6.7550 x age in years)
BMR = 655.0955 + (9.5634 x weight in kg) + (1.8496 x height in cm) – (4.6756 x age in years)
Step 2- Applying the Harris-Benedict Principle :
The following table enables the calculation of an individual's recommended daily calorie intake to maintain optimum weight.
Little to no exercise
Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.2
Light exercise (1-3 days per week)
Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.375
Moderate exercise (4-5 days per week)
Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.55
Heavy exercise (6-7 days per week)
Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.725
Very heavy exercise (twice per day, extra heavy workouts)
Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.9
The best results can be seen when Whey protein is consumed in the morning, after a workout. If you exercise regularly, it may be best to consume a Whey protein shake immediately following a workout. A report published by the National Strength and Conditioning Association recommends consuming at least 15g of protein after each workout.
Your body is highly sensitive to glucose upshoots after exercise and shuttles carbohydrates and proteins into muscle cells instead of fat cells. This sensitivity declines post-workout until ~2 hours at which point it reaches baseline.
Storage of the Whey protein under cool and dry place is highly recommended. Whey protein can be denatured by heat or high temperature. Heat-denatured whey can still cause allergies in some people.
No matter which Whey protein you choose, make sure to read the label carefully. It’s also important to talk to your doctor before starting any new supplement or diet program.
With many additional ingredients in all the three Whey proteins, it’s essential to know what your body is able to process or if you have any allergies to certain foods.
- BSA (bovine serum albumin) is thought to be a possible trigger for IDDM. Some studies have found increased levels of anti-BSA antibodies in sera from children developing IDDM. However, other studies have shown no increases in anti-BSA in IDDM children. Thus the exact role of BSA in IDDM development remains unclear.
- Kidney damage. Research does not support the idea of kidney damage. However, some researchers warn against excessive protein intake (>2g/kg of body weight per day).
- Increased risk of dehydration with excess intake of Whey protein.
- Possible risk of calcium loss. Very large amounts of protein intake results in increased acid production. Calcium is released from bone as a buffer for the increased acid load.
These side effects can generally be easily alleviated by monitoring your total protein intake and making sure you are aware of any possible food allergies that you may have. If a nominal dose of Whey protein consistently causes stomach or gastro intestineal issues, consider trying a different Whey protein supplement or adding in a digestive enzyme to take along with it.
The word ‘whey‘ refers to milk serum which is the liquid by-product produced during the curdling of milk.
Whey protein contains 20% of the proteins that are present in animal milk. The other 80% is made up of casein.Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins that have been isolated from the milk serum during production.
Whey protein contains all 9 essential amino acids. Among these amino acids, the BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) are present in high quantities. The BCAAs account for 35% of the essential amino acids present in the muscle protein and 40% of the preformed amino acids required by mammals. All these combined give Whey protein the highest biological value than any known protein supplement.
TYPES OF WHEY PROTEIN
Whey protein is of three types:
- Concentrate (WPC) : This is produced via ultrafiltration of whey or milk serum. This type of Whey protein is usually 80% protein. The rest of the product consists of lactose (4-8%), fat, minerals, and moisture.
- Isolates (WPI) : Produced by a variety of membrane filtration techniques with the goal of reaching more than 90% protein concentration and the removal of most lactose constituents, this type of Whey protein is a good protein source for individuals with lactose intolerance as it is devoid of fat and contains little or no lactose.
- Hydrolysate (WPH) : This type of Whey protein is produced via enzymatic hydrolysis of either WPCs or WPIs. Essentially, this acts as a method of 'pre-digesting‘ the protein by separating peptide bonds; hence the time for digestion and absorption of amino acids will be reduced. Highly-hydrolysed whey may be less allergenic than other forms of whey.
TYPES OF WHEY PROTEIN AND ITS USES:
Protein beverages and bars, confectionery and bakery, and other nutritional food products.
Protein supplement products, protein beverages, protein bars, and other nutritional food products.
Infant formula, sports and medical nutirion products.
When milk is treated to cause a shift in its pH value, the casein coagulates and separates. The raw whey is left uncurded on top of the casein. It is then collected and subjected to a list of different processing steps which determine the quality and type of the Whey protein. During filtration, low molecular weight compounds like lactose, minerals and vitamins are removed to make the protein more concentrated. After filtration, the protein is pasteurized, evaporated, and then dried. The drying is done at low temperature to avoid denaturing.
The two most basic methods used to process Whey protein are:
- Microfiltration / Ultrafiltration
HOW DOES IT WORK AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
Proteins are essential macromolecules and perform a vast array of functions within all living organisms, such as metabolic reactions, replicating DNA, responding to stimuli, transporting molecules from one location to another, energy production, cardiovascular fucntion, immune system fucntions and several others. Proteins differ from one another primarily in their sequence of amino acids. Proteins can thus be thought of as the building blocks of muscle tissue since muscles serve as the richest reservoirs of amino acids in the human body. Whey protein is a complete protein that contains all 9 essential amino acids that help in keeping your body fit.
Whey proteins are naturally-occurring dairy protein fractions that promote strong immunity, efficient muscle recovery and extend the overall benefits of physical activity. Whey proteins provide a number of unique benefits to athletes such as:
- Helps in quick digestion.
- Whey protein is an esaily assimilated assimilated source of high quality protein that stimulates a high rate of protein synthesis and net protein gain in tissues.
- Directly enhances a number of key aspects of the immune system that protect the body against illness and infection.
- Provides a rich source of cysteine that boosts antioxidant production and improves performance.
- Promotes high glycogen levels within the liver; an important storage form of energy for any physical exercise.
- Enables speedy recovery after physical strain or exercise.
- Provides a source of bioavailable calcium to help maintain bone health, and prevent stress fractures that many athletes experience during training.
- In some cases, it helps enhance memory performance in elderly adults.
- Increased protein intake may reduce bone mineral loss that causes fracture in older women.
- May promote weight loss without decreasing muscle mass in overweight older people.
- May help to preserve and minimize body protein loss during aging.
- May improve the GI immunity of infants by increasing levels of beneficial flora.
- Hydrolyzed Whey protein formula may help reduce the duration of crying in infants with colic.
Weight Management and Body Composition
- Provides high-quality protein for weight loss in surgery patients, both pre-operation and post-operation.
- Rich source of BCAAs and bioactive components that help increase fat loss and promote lean muscle tissue.
- More effective than red meat in reducing weight gain
- May help patients suffering from cystic fibrosis maintain optimal glutathione levels to help counteract the negative effects of disease-related oxidative stress.
- Improves the antibody response of the intestinal tract.
- Provides a high concentration of BCAAs.
- Helps enhance humoral response to support immune health.
Gastrointestinal Health (Gut Health)
- Provides a protective, anti-microbial effect against ulcers and other gastric mucosal injuries.
- Rich source of bioactive components with anti-microbial and anti-viral properties.
- Rapidly digested and efficiently absorbed to help stimulate protein synthesis versus casein.
- A high quality source of protein that is easily tolerated in individuals with lactose intolerance (WPI).
- May help improve cardiovascular risk factors: cholesterol (HDL and total), triglycerides, C-reactive protein and hypertension.
- May reduce blood pressure in individuals with borderline hypertension through the inhibition of ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme).
- Source of bio-available calcium to promote bone health when combined with other dairy nutrient.
- Contains active components that help promote the growth of bone-forming cells
- Helps maintain adequate glutathione levels for a healthy immune system.
- May help to support metabolic processes with its ability to bind minerals, fat-soluble vitamins, and lipids.
- May help to provide a calming effect to individuals during periods of stress (alpha-lactalbumin enriched Whey protein).
YOUR CONDITION AND SAFETY
Choosing the right Whey protein supplement will come down to a few factors that include budget, quality, flavor, lactose tolerability and intended uses.
Lactose Intolerance : If you are allergic or hypersensitive to milk, milk products or are lactose intolerant, then you should go for Whey protein Isolate which is devoid of lactose. Whey protein is bland in flavor, making it easy to incorporate into many recipes and food products.
Weight Loss : If you are looking to lose weight while maintaining a lean muscle structure, then you should opt for Whey protein Isolates.
Vegetarians : Acquiring enough protein is often considered one of the hardest parts of maintaining a healthy vegetarian diet. Proteins are most commonly found in red and white meat. Fish also contains proteins, but the strands of proteins differ from those found in a cow or a chicken. For vegetarians, Whey protein become essential as their protein intake is limited to vegetables only.
Others : Body builders, beginners at the gym, marathon trainers, athletes etc., they all need Whey protein.
DO I NEED TO CONSUME WHEY PROTEIN AT A SPECIFIC TIME OF THE DAY?
For any average person, protein takes longer to digest. So, it is preferable to consume Whey protein in the morning. Given the rapid absorption of whey, it is an ideal choice for a post-workout intake.
ARE SOME PROTEIN SOURCES BETTER THAN OTHERS?
The quality of protein varies with different drink supplements. High-quality, or “complete” protein sources include animal-based proteins such as meat, fish, poultry, eggs, milk, cheese, yoghurt, and Whey protein. These foods supply all the essential amino acids that your body needs to build and maintain muscle and to function properly. Protein found in most plant foods, including legumes, seeds, nuts, vegetables, and grain products is considered “incomplete” protein because it lacks some of the essential amino acids needed daily.
CAN PEOPLE WHO ARE LACTOSE INTOLERANT CONSUME WHEY PROTEIN?
If you are lactose intolerant, or are sensitive to lactose- the natural sugar found in milk products, a better option for you would be Whey protein isolate which contains very little lactose. The amount of lactose in Whey protein concentrate is higher.
WHEY PROTEIN OR CASEIN, WHICH ONE IS BETTER?
It is a very often asked question. There seems to be a great controversy over which one is better. Here is some information that directly compares whey and casein. Casein protein constitutes 80% of milk protein. It is recognized for its excellent amino acid content, slow-digestion, and anti-catabolic effect. It should be used at meals (can be combined with other proteins) and at bedtime. It should not be used when trying to accelerate amino acid absorption.
Whereas, on the other hand, approximately 20% of the protein found in milk is Whey protein. Whey is the richest natural source of BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) and is usually the preferred choice for muscle building, weight loss and maintaining health. It increases protein synthesis, enhances immune function, antioxidant activity and fast absorption. It is excellent to consume Whey protein during the time of workout due to its fast absorption rate.
Athletes and bodybuilders usually combine the two, consuming whey for quick protein replenishment and banking on Casein for it's slow and steady protein release, leading to muscle recovery while they are asleep.
DOES PROTEIN MAKE ME FAT?
According to a 2008 study published in "Nutrition and Metabolism", 20g of Whey protein per day helped obese participants lose an average of 6.1 percent of their total body fat mass over a 12-week period. The amino acids in protein may help keep your blood sugar levels stable. If your diet is too high in carbohydrates your blood sugar levels go though peaks and valleys. You go from a burst of energy and feeling full to a lull and being hungry. In addition, if you are dieting, getting 17 grams of protein from a protein shake that has only 90 calories is better than getting your protein from a big meal which may have hundreds of calories.
I AM A VEGETARIAN. SHOULD I CONSUME WHEY PROTEIN?
It is a very tough job to acquire all the essential proteins for a vegetarian. Proteins are most commonly found in red and white meats. Proteins are also found in fish meat but the strands of proteins differ from cow and chicken meat.Whey protein is a complete protein i.e. it contains all amino acids. So, for a vegetarian, Whey protein becomes essential as their protein intake is very limited.
CAN I TAKE WHEY PROTEIN IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER SUPPLEMENTS?
Yes, Whey protein can be stacked with a number of other supplements like creatine, dextrose, casein and others. But if you are planning to stack other supplements with Whey protein, it is recommended to consult to a doctor or a certified trainer before doing so.
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months||18 months||24 months|
|Standard Chartered Bank||1327.93||674.69||458.88||350.08||243.24||189.05|
|State Bank of India||1330.11||676.62||458.88||350.08|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs. 4,000.
- NO processing fee is charged for availing HeathKart's EMI payment option.
- In case of cancellation or return, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refundable under any circumstances. Partial cancellation is allowed.