MuscleBlaze Whey Gold, 4.4 lb Rich Milk Chocolate
- MuscleBlaze Whey Gold is manufactured using Whey from United States and delivers 25g of protein per 30g serving
- Whey Isolate with the highest PDCAA(Protein Digestibility corrected Amino Acid) score of 1, the only source in Whey Gold ensures the highest qaulity of protein is available to the customer for consumption
- Guaranteed Protein Certificate from a 3rd party lab (NABL accredited) makes it the most authentic product available in the market
- With 5.5g BCAA, 1.83g Carb and 0.46g fat per serving, this is the most impeccable protein powder supplement available
- Customers should mix 1 scoop (30g) in 180-200 ml water for best results
The new MuscleBlaze Whey Gold is powered by the purity of whey protein isolate, the purest protein and has set a higher benchmark of purity for other proteins. With only 1.83g carbs and 0.46g fat in a serving, MuscleBlaze Whey Gold is the most premium protein, especially for those fitness enthusiasts who would settle for nothing, but the best protein for themselves.
A 30g serving size of MuscleBlaze Whey Gold contains 25g of Whey Protein Isolate. This helps speed up the rate of muscle recovery, post-exercise, and delays the onset of fatigue. Both these factors allow the gym enthusiast to work out for a longer duration.
10.96g Essential Amino Acids in a serving of MuscleBlaze Whey Gold support lean muscle gain and enable you to maximize your muscle building efforts. 4.09g Glutamic acid helps initiate muscle recovery post workout. With 5.5g BCAA, 1.83g Carb and 0.46g fat per serving, this is the most impeccable protein powder supplement available
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months||18 months||24 months|
|Standard Chartered Bank||1634.45||830.43||564.81||430.89||299.38||232.69|
|State Bank of India||1637.14||832.81||564.81||430.89|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs. 4,000.
- NO processing fee is charged for availing HeathKart's EMI payment option.
- In case of cancellation or return, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refundable under any circumstances. Partial cancellation is allowed.