MuscleBlaze Whey Gold 100% Whey Protein Isolate, 4.4 lb Rich Milk Chocolate
- MuscleBlaze Whey Gold is manufactured using Whey from United States and delivers 25g of protein per 30g serving
- Enriched with 5.5g of BCAA(s) and 11.75g of EAA(s), MuscleBlazeŽ Whey Gold boosts anabolism in the body to achieve lean muscle gain
- Guaranteed Protein Certificate from a 3rd party lab (NABL accredited) makes it the most authentic product available in the market
- With 5.5g BCAA, 1.65g Carb and 0.46g fat per serving, this is the most impeccable protein powder supplement available
- Customers should mix 1 scoop (30g) in 180-200 ml water for best results
MuscleBlaze Whey Gold, 4.4 lb, 66 Servings, Rich Milk Chocolate
If you are one of those fitness enthusiasts who only settle for the best protein for themselves, then MuscleBlaze Whey Gold Protein is what you need. It is one of the best protein powders that is formulated to meet your bodybuilding requirements. A 30g serving size of MuscleBlaze delivers 25g of whey protein isolate, 1.65g of carbs, 4.38g of glutamic acid, 5.5g of BCAA and 0.46g of fats.
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months||18 months||24 months|
|Standard Chartered Bank||1634.45||830.43||564.81||430.89||299.38||232.69|
|State Bank of India||1637.14||832.81||564.81||430.89|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs. 4,000.
- NO processing fee is charged for availing HeathKart's EMI payment option.
- In case of cancellation or return, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refundable under any circumstances. Partial cancellation is allowed.