MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer, 6.6 lb Chocolate
- MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer 6.6 lb Chocolate is a high-calorie gainer for gym enthusiasts and bodybuilders
- 1:4 ratio of proteins and carbohydrates in this Bulk Gainer helps to meet the energy and protein needs of the bodybuilders
- 2 servings of this rich chocolate flavour helps to offer 1123 nutrition-rich calories to build muscles
- MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer Chocolate delivers 54g proteins in a day that aids to easily fill in the increased protein needs of the muscle builder
- 27 Vitamins and minerals, particularly B-vitamins helps to build energy and immunity in muscle building enthusiasts
What is MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer?
MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer is a high-calorie gainer for fitness and gym enthusiasts. It is a proven way to build unadulterated muscle mass, if you work out and eat right along with it.
What benefits MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer offers to the bodybuilders?
MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer offers 1123 additional calories from quality nutrients, such as high-quality proteins and complex carbs. 1:4 ratio of proteins and carbs ensures a steady supply of amino acids and glycogen for building muscles and energy. 27 vitamins and minerals build energy and immunity in the gym enthusiast. It’s a well-known fact that intense workouts reduce your immunity. Additional energy from MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer helps sustain longer workouts. The blend of digestive enzymes eliminates chances of bloating and improves the rate of protein digestion.
What protein sources are used in MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer?
MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer provides protein from four sources: whey protein concentrate, dairy, milk protein isolate and calcium caseinate. The blend of fast and slow acting proteins in MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer ensure that amino acids keep trickling to the muscle tissues long after you have consumed MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer.
What kind of carbohydrate is used in MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer and how does it help the muscle seeker?
MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer offers in a day 214g of complex carbohydrates in two servings. Carbs are especially useful in building energy, which is much needed to sustain heavy-duty exercise. Moreover, carbs in MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer come from complex sources, which not only refuel the glycogen reserve of the bodybuilder but also provide sustained energy over a period of time.
Why vitamins and minerals have been added in MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer?
MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer has 27vitamins and minerals along with B vitamins. B vitamins have an important role to play in energy metabolism and their presence help ensure that our muscle building enthusiast is never low on energy.
How to take MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer?
Mix two level scoops (a scoop is of 75g) in 300-350ml water or cold milk. Blend for 30-45 seconds and enjoy. The maximum serving size is 300g in a day, therefore, do not exceed the dosage to more than twice in a day.
Will I get stomach upset after drinking MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer?
No, you are not going to feel stomach discomfort due to MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer, as it is enriched with digestive enzymes, which improves the rate of protein digestion. 3.9g dietary fibre in a day in it also helps maintain healthy digestion.
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs. 4,000.
- NO processing fee is charged for availing HeathKart's EMI payment option.
- In case of cancellation or return, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refundable under any circumstances. Partial cancellation is allowed.