click to enlarge image
MuscleBlaze BCAA Gold, 0.99 lb Green Apple
view nutritional info
Rs. 1874 Rs. 2499.0
(Normally delivered in 3 - 5 business days)
Your PIN: |
Shipped by :
Delivered by :
Cash on delivery available
- MuscleBlazeŽ BCAA Gold is the new intra-workout fuel for the sturdy as it gives you the robust energy with 8:1:1 BCAAs providing 5.6g of Leucine per serving
- High leucine content helps prevent the onset of catabolism during and after workout and faster muscle recovery. Leucine is the major activator of mTOR in the body which ramps up muscle protein synthesis and therefore muscle growth
- With L-Citrulline for max pump to enhance the absorption of vital nutrients and rapid protein synthesis in the body
- BCAA Gold is enriched with electrolytes including sodium and potassium to minimize dehydration during workout
- Available in zesty Green Apple Flavor, this workout fuel contains zero added sugar
MuscleBlaze® BCAA Gold is the new intra-workout fuel for those who like their workouts to be long and results fast. In tangy green apple flavor, this intra-workout fuel helps in minimizing the onset of fatigue and enhancing muscle recovery.
1.Higher Leucine Content: MuscleBlaze® BCAA Gold is a superior intra-workout fuel due to its higher leucine content with 5.6g of leucine per serving having an 8:1:1 ratio with Isoleucine and Valine respectively. Leucine is one of the major activators of a complex called mTOR, which ramps up muscle protein synthesis and therefore muscle growth.
2.L-Glutamine: with 2.5g of L-Glutamine, BCAA Gold provides ample amino acids for faster muscle growth and recovery of skeletal muscles undergone wear and tear during workout.
3.Max Pump: Each serving of BCAA Gold is loaded with L-Citrulline which facilitates vasodilation and enhances the transportation of nutrients to the muscles.
4.Electrolytes: With apt content of sodium and potassium, MuscleBlaze® BCAA Gold helps keep you hydrated during workouts to prevent dehydration and fatigue.
5.No added Sugar: We deliver only what is best for you thus MuscleBlaze® BCAA Gold is completely free from added sugar to help you gulp down only what is good.
Branched Chain Amino Acid (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-Glutamine, L-Citrulline, Trisodium Citrate Anhydrous, Orange Fruit Powder, Acidity Regulator (INS 296), Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin B6
1.What are BCAAs?
BCAAs are the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine, which comprise around 35-40% of your body’s muscle protein. They’re essential because your body doesn’t make them on its own and hence you must get them from food or workout supplements. Out of the nine essential amino acids, the BCAAs (Leucine, Iso-leucine & Valine) play a crucial role in muscle protein synthesis and recovery. They also help preserve muscle glycogen stores, which fuel your muscles and minimize protein breakdown during exercise. In simple terms, BCAAs can help you get more out of your daily gym sessions.
2.Why is an additional BCAA supplement required? Doesn’t protein provide enough BCAAs?
BCAAs as a supplement gets absorbed in minutes and as an intra-workout, it gets transported to muscle cells quicker, thereby decreasing muscle breakdown during training. Proteins have BCAAs but they take more time to digest, as a result they are not available to your body when you are working out. Supplementing with BCAAs helps preserve your stores of glycogen—the primary fuel your muscles use for energy production. This means your body has a reliable energy source to tap into while you work out, which can keep you going. That’s potentially more energy, more reps and more gains.
3.How is BCAA Gold different from other BCAA supplements?
BCAA Gold has a ratio of 8:1:1 for L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-valine respectively unlike other supplements having a ratio of 2:1:1 for the same amino acids. Leucine has the most crucial role to play amongst the BCAAs and higher leucine content helps speed up muscle protein synthesis and hence muscle growth. Apart from this, BCAA Gold fuels your muscles with glutamine, citrulline, and electrolytes which together boost your workout performance and elevates the results.
4.How is BCAAs in ratio 8:1:1 better then 2:1:1?
Among BCAA'S (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Leucine has been identified as the one enhancing Anabolic Signaling and overall Muscle Protein Synthesis. Current products in the market are most commonly found in the 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs. However, MuscleBlaze® BCAA Gold has 8:1:1 ratio of BCAAs powered with the goodness of 5.6g of Leucine for faster muscle gains. Leucine is one of the major activators of mTOR. mTOR is like a molecular switch that turns on the machinery that manufactures muscle proteins.
5.What is the best time to consume BCAAs?
The best time to consume BCAAs is during workouts to get maximum benefits and apt results.
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months||18 months||24 months|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs. 4,000.
- NO processing fee is charged for availing HeathKart's EMI payment option.
- In case of cancellation or return, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refundable under any circumstances. Partial cancellation is allowed.