click to enlarge image
MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 Amino Acid Powder, 0.44 lb 25 Servings (Pineapple)
view nutritional info
Rs. 1011 Rs. 1349.0
(Normally delivered in 3 - 5 business days)
Your PIN: |
Shipped by :
Delivered by :
Cash on delivery available
- MuscleBlaze BCAA offers 6000mg of BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) in refreshing pineapple flavour
- 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs serves 3000mg of Leucine and 1500mg each of Isoleucine and Valine per serving
- Helps stimulate protein synthesis, prevents muscle breakdown and speeds recovery
- Is available in convenient powder form at an unmatched price
- Also available in Tangy Orange flavour
MuscleBlaze BCAA contains 6000mg of BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) in each serving in refreshing pineapple flavour. BCAAs are known as essential amino acids, which your body cannot produce on its own so you need to include enough of these amino acids in your diet or as supplements. MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 contains all three amino acids L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine in the ratio of 2:1:1, which work collectively to help you grow and maintain lean muscles. MuscleBlaze BCAA improves protein synthesis in the muscles that aids in quick recovery and helps increase your muscle strength, so that you can perform heavy workouts easily.
The powerful amino acid profile of MuscleBlaze BCAA powder helps you meet the amino acid loss occurred during heavy workouts. It reduces muscle breakdown or catabolism by improving muscle recovery. Containing free-form amino acids, MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 is absorbed faster and can be taken before, after or during your workout to reduce muscle breakdown and enhance recovery. Being available in the powder form MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 enters faster into your blood stream to provide better results than BCAA in a capsule or tablet form.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THEM?
Bodybuilders, weight lifters, and other athletes who weight train regularly. Endurance athletes who regularly compete in aerobic events, such as running, cycling, or swimming, will also benefit from supplementing withBCAAs.
DO I GET ENOUGH BCAAS FROM THE PROTEINS I GET?
Dairy and red meat contain the greatest amounts of BCAAs. Other sources include whey protein and egg protein. Although they are present in all foods containing protein, there is a definite advantage to supplementing your diet with additional BCAAs. This is especially valid before or after training in order to obtain the greatest benefit that these exceptional amino acids have on muscle building.
HOW DO BCAAS HELP ME IF I AM DIETING?
BCAAs can be used as fuel (energy) by the body like mentioned above so if you are restricting your calories and your body needs energy or fuel it goes to your muscles and your fat to get that fuel. We obviously want it to go after the fat, but we don't want it to go after the muscle. By providing your body with BCAAs throughout the day will allow it to use those for fuel if needed and prevent your body from getting the BCAAs from your muscle, which can cause loss of lean muscle.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO TAKE IT?
If you do not get in enough protein through regular food or other supplements then it is a good idea to continue to use BCAA particularly if you are dieting or trying to build lean muscle through strength training.
WHAT IF I WAS A PREGNANT WOMAN, LACTOSE INTOLERANT OR DIABETES PATIENT?
For a lactose intolerant person, BCAAs would be a very safe and highly effective supplement. It is devoid of lactose and it only constitutes branched-chain amino acids. For pregnant women and diabetes patients, I would rather suggest consulting to a doctor or health counselor before taking it.
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM BCAAS?
You can expect to see an improvement in the effectiveness of your training sessions and reduce muscle soreness and fatigue. BCAAs can improve nitrogen retention so that your body stays in an anabolic state for lean muscle development, which results in prevention of devastating lean muscle tissue breakdown.
WILL IT BOTHER MY STOMACH?
No it should not bother your stomach. We consume Amino Acids every day with protein meals and these Branched Chain Amino Acids are of the same chemical design. BCAAs are just amino acids with nitrogen retention power.
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months||18 months||24 months|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs. 4,000.
- NO processing fee is charged for availing HeathKart's EMI payment option.
- In case of cancellation or return, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refundable under any circumstances. Partial cancellation is allowed.