MuscleBlaze 100% Micellar Casein, 2.2 lb Chocolate
- MuscleBlaze Micellar Casein is an in-between meal and night time protein which reduces muscle breakdown during inactivity period
- It is the purest form of Milk derived casein protein with 24g of protein and 5.6g of naturally occuring BCAA's
- MuscleBlaze casein is a slow digesting protein, which gives a sustained release of amino acids for upto 7 hours
- Delivers nearly 75% of daily value of calcium per serving (35g)
- Mix one scoop (35g) of powder in 300-350ml of powder for best results
Rich in BCAAs and EAAs
Builds Lean Mass
Casein proteins are the primary constituents of animal milk protein (accounting roughly around 80% of the total milk protein). The amount of casein in cow's milk varies according to the breed of cow andstage of lactation, but is generally in the range of 24-29 g L-1. Casein contains 0.7-0.9 % of phosphorus, covalently bound to the protein by a serine ester linkage. Casein is consequently known as phopho-protein. Casein protein contains all the amino acids essential to man in high proportion, with the possible exception of cysteine. Thus, casein may be considered as a highly nutritious protein.
Casein exists in milk in complex groups of molecules (referred to as calcium phopho-caseinate)that are called micelles. The micelles consist of casein molecules, calcium, inorganic phosphate and citrate ions, and have a typical molecular weight of several hundred millions. Casein micelles exist in milk as a very stable colloidal dispersion. The caseins, as proteins, are made up ofmany hundreds of individual amino acids, each of which may have a positive or a negativecharge, depending on the pH of the [milk] system. At some pH value, all the positive chargesand all the negative charges on the [casein] protein will be in balance, so that the net chargeon the protein will be zero. That pH value is known as the isoelectric point (IEP) of theprotein and is generally the pH at which the protein is least soluble. For casein, the IEP isapproximately 4.6 and it is the pH value at which acid casein is precipitated. In milk, whichhas a pH of about 6.6, the casein micelles have a net negative charge and are quite stable. Casein has been shown to consist of several individual casein components, referredto as s1, s2, and casein.
HOW MUCH, HOW AND WHEN?
IS IT SAFE?
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE IN THE MARKET?
WHEY PROTEIN OR CASEIN, WHICH ONE IS BETTER?
WHAT ARE CASEIN HYDROLYSATE AND MICELLAR CASEIN?
IS A CASEIN PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT OKAY IF I HAVE AN ALLERGY TO MILK?
IS A CASEIN PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT OKAY IF I AM LACTOSE INTOLERANT?
DOES RICE, SOY, OR ALMOND MILKS CONTAIN CASEIN PROTEIN?
HOW MUCH PROTEIN SHOULD I AIM FOR EVERYDAY?
I?M A VEGETARIAN, CAN I USE CASEIN SUPPLEMENTS?
CAN?T I JUST DRINK MILK INSTEAD OF BUYING A CASEIN SUPPLEMENT?
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months||18 months||24 months|
|Standard Chartered Bank||842.6||428.11||291.17||222.13||154.34||119.96|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs. 4,000.
- NO processing fee is charged for availing HeathKart's EMI payment option.
- In case of cancellation or return, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refundable under any circumstances. Partial cancellation is allowed.