Muscle Building Supplements
Fuel Your Gains - Shop Best Lean Mass & Muscle Building Supplements
You are a hardcore fitness lover who is head over heels for gaining lean muscle mass and get a perfectly chiselled physique. For that, you keep your nose to the grindstone. There are various brands that sell bodybuilding supplements with a claim to be helpful in attaining lean muscle mass. Is this for real or just a gimmick?
Let’s learn about the best supplements for muscle building.
Whether you call it strength, resistance training, or weight training, it is beneficial for everybody. By having a strong core and limbs you can be your own superman. You don't have to think again before carrying the heavy shopping and grocery bags.
Having a better strength helps you in the following ways:
- Enhanced balance and posture
- Better coordination
- Improved bone health
- Reduced chances of injuries
- Reduces fat and prevents weight gain
A lean and active physique is beneficial for everyone. There are various individuals who don’t wish to bulk up. They just want to have a lean body mass.
What is Lean Body Mass?
It is your body’s total weight after deducting the weight due to fat mass. Lean body mass includes the weight of skin, bones, organs, muscle mass, and body water. It is also known as ‘fat-free mass’. It includes the mass of all organs excluding body fat.
How to Gain Muscle Mass?
Muscle mass is your muscles’ weight which is measured in kilograms or pounds. It includes skeletal muscles, smooth muscles, and the amount of water content in your muscles. Training is your best shot to increase muscle mass. But there are other factors as well that helps in gaining muscle mass. These are mentioned below:
- Boost the frequency of your training: If you want to gain muscle mass and meet your goal of muscle building, you should train at least 4-5 times a week. Keep the sessions shorter though so that you have enough time for recovery. These sessions are crucial for packing mass.
- Add variety to your routine: Sets of 8-12 reps are very effective to build muscles but repeating the same set for a long time shall not benefit you in the long run as your body adapts to the routine. Consider performing a mix of lower-rep strength work and high-rep strength and endurance work.
- Big lifts for big gains: Movements such as squats, pull-ups, overhead press, and deadlifts utilize a lot of muscles and are thus very crucial for building muscle mass. The more you go for weighted movements, the more size you gain.
- Movements involving targeted isolation: Movements like bicep curls and calf raises are such isolation movements that add volume to your routine and uplift the underdeveloped parts of the body. Since the amount of weight you put on them is lesser as in deadlifts, squats, etc., they lay less stress on your nervous system. This allows you to recover faster.
- Don’t overlook muscle recovery: After performing intense workouts, it is very crucial to allow your muscles to recover. Eat a balanced diet and take proper rest so that your muscles can repair.
- Have supplements that boost muscle mass: There are various muscle-building supplements that help you achieve lean muscle mass. You can buy these muscle building supplements online or from any healthcare store.
There are various muscle mass supplements available in the market which help bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts in achieving the lean muscle mass and accomplish their goal of having a fit and active physique without bulking up.
What are the Best Supplements to Build Muscle Fast?
Top 7 muscle building supplements that help with muscle gains
- MuscleBlaze Gold Gainer XXL: This Gold Gainer XXL from MuscleBlaze offers 30g protein and 358 calories per serving to fuel muscle gains. It also offers 6.5g BCAA for faster muscle recovery. It helps bodybuilders attain lean muscle mass.
- MuscleBlaze Super Gainer XXL: With 22.5g protein and 552 calories per serving, this supplement is highly effective in bulking up and attaining lean muscle mass. This Super Gainer XXL also offers 7.5g of dietary fiber that helps in better absorption of nutrients.
- MuscleBlaze Mass Gainer with Complex Carbs to Protein Ratio of 3:1: This potent formula offers 20g protein and 70g carbs per serving with 374 calories with each serve. It is an advanced formula for enhancing muscle gains. This Mass Gainer XXL has carbs to protein ratio of 3:1.
- MuscleBlaze Super Gainer XXL Weight Gainer: This supplement offers 15g protein and 75g carbs per serving to allow bodybuilders to bulk up and increase their muscle size.
- MuscleBlaze High Protein Lean Mass Gainer: Just as the name suggests, this formula is crafted to enable bodybuilders to have lean muscle mass. This Lean Mass Gainer has a high protein content and offers 30g protein per serving with 3g of dietary fiber for better absorption & digestion.
- MuscleBlaze Mass Gainer Pro with Creapure: This advanced formula is enriched with creapure, the purest form of creatine that boosts water retention in the muscles and enhances gains.
- MuscleBlaze Bulk Gainer Mass Gainer with Creatine: This high-calorie bulk gainer has a protein si to carb ratio of 1:4 and offers 17.6g protein per serving to help with muscle gains. It is enriched with 27 vitamins and minerals to boost the immunity of bodybuilders.
Combine these supplements with a highly nutritious diet and proper training to see the best results. Buy muscle building supplements online on websites that are authentic.