Bodybuilding & Gym Supplements
Bodybuilding Supplements: When You are Serious about Securing a Sculpted Physique
The market today is flooded with a variety of bodybuilding supplements that claim to help fitness enthusiasts with their bodybuilding goals. These are extremely popular with the bodybuilders, athletes, and fitness fanatics.
What are Bodybuilding Supplements?
If you ask any bodybuilder what is love, he would say, it is bodybuilding supplements.
So, basically, bodybuilding supplements are dietary supplements that are extensively used by bodybuilders, weight-lifters, powerlifters, and athletes to enhance lean muscle mass. These supplements are used to attain a variety of goals such as:
- Increasing bodyweight
- Gaining lean muscles
- Boosting the athletic performance
Given the stark popularity of these supplements. It is a very obvious question of whether you should be using them. In this article, we will answer all your doubts regarding these, so that you can make a final call.
Why should you use Bodybuilding Powder?
Life looks easy when you have somebody to take care of you. So is the case with fitness lovers and bodybuilding protein powder. Bodybuilding becomes easy when you’ve got the right supplements that work on the specific needs of your body.
With these supplements around, it is easy to get all the essential nutrients for muscle building and can improve your training when clubbed with a good diet.
Importance of Bodybuilding Supplements
- Meal replacements: Bodybuilding supplements from a good brand offer you approximately the same ratio of macros as you would get from the diet. Though one cannot replace an everyday meal with them, still these serve as an excellent meal replacement that fuels you with essential nutrients and calories to fuel your bodybuilding.
- Protein supplements that get absorbed rapidly: There are a lot of whole foods that are a rich source of protein. But the protein from these gets digested slowly. Protein supplements are available mostly in powdered form and are thus highly absorbable and churn out effective results. Particularly whey protein has a higher rate of absorption and gets digested quickly to fuel muscle building.
- Time-saving: Preparing multiple meals can be a tedious task for many. These supplements save your time and efforts as they are easy to consume. They mostly come in powdered form and get mixed with milk/water quickly and are ready for consumption on an immediate basis.
- Faster results: Due to their form and ease of consumption, most bodybuilding supplements get absorbed at a fast pace which helps in getting faster and better results.
What Supplements should I take for Bodybuilding?
There are many supplements that help you with your bodybuilding goals. These are listed below:
- Whey Protein Supplements: Whey protein is known for its muscle-building properties. It is useful in developing muscle strength, gaining lean muscles, and boosting muscle recovery.
- Mass Gainers: These supplements are for those who want to have the higher muscle strength and gain without any spinoff. Mass Gainer Supplements are rich in carbs and protein with a low-fat profile.
- Weight Gainers: These are the supplements made especially for individuals who struggle to gain weight. It provides them with the caloric surplus and helps then to bulk up in a healthy way.
- Creatine: Creatine supplements help in boosting muscle strength, gain muscles and enhance performance. These supplements help your muscles generate energy while performing exercises with high intensity or heavy lifting.
- Protein Bars: While these cannot be associated with hardcore bodybuilding, protein bars are a great way of healthy snacking and help you stay fit and active. These also help you to maintain your daily protein intake.
Top 10 Best Bodybuilding and Gym Supplements
Here is a list of top 10 bodybuilding supplements:
India’s first clinically tested whey protein customized for Indians, considering the Indian dietary habits. It contains Enhanced Absorption Formula that enables 50% more protein absorption and 60% higher BCAA absorption with reduced stomach discomfort. Available in Isolated form as well and comes in delicious flavors.
It delivers 25g protein. 5.5g BCAA with 11.7g EAAs to fuel your muscle building. It comes with added digezyme, a blend of digestive enzymes, for better absorption and digestion of nutrients. Available in scrumptious flavors.
Made from the finest quality whey protein, this supplement offers 25g protein and 5.5g BCAA with each serving. It helps you with your bodybuilding goals and aids faster muscle recovery.
This revolutionary supplement is perfect for enhancing bodybuilding and muscle recovery as it delivers 24g protein and 5.2g BCAA with every serving. It also offers 4.2g glutamic acid per serving to boost muscle gains & enhance performance. It consists of pure and raw whey with no added flavor and is flexible to consume.
It is a great supplement for bulking up and attain lean muscle mass. With every 100g serving of this supplement, you get 358 clean calories, 30g protein, and 50g carbs along with 6.5g BCAAs to let you achieve maximum gains.
A super supplement for super gains, MB Super Gainer XXL offers 552 calories and 22.5g protein per serving to let you gain to your desire. It is available in various delicious flavors.
To let you have mass gains, this formula presents a carb to protein ratio of 3:1. With every 100g of serving, you get 20g protein, 70g carbs, and 374 calories. It is a highly effective formula to have lean muscle gains.
This supplement works wonders to boost your performance at the gym. It offers 3g of fast-absorbing micronized creatine that helps in boosting strength and endurance. It supplies instant energy to your muscles.
For an enhanced bodybuilding experience, this supplement is a perfect choice. Every serving of this supplement fuels you with 387 calories and 12g protein. It is fortified with 27 vitamins and minerals to boost your overall health.