Smash Your Fitness Goals with the Best MuscleBlaze Pre and Post Workout Supplements
MuslceBlaze supplements are specially designed to enhance your training regimen with a simple, yet effective source of all the nutrients that you need. Whether it is improved performance, better muscle synthesis or faster recovery, you will be able to find all the nutritional supplements required including products like MuscleBlaze Preworkout and post workout.
When you lead a physically active life, your nutrient demand also increases. In case you are not able to fulfill this requirement with your diet alone, finding a suitable supplementation strategy is the key. A reliable brand like MuscleBlaze, which has been creating state of the art products since the year 2012, is a great option for both beginners as well as advanced level bodybuilders and athletes.
With products like MuscleBlaze Post Workout, you have several advantages like:
- High quality ingredients chosen from the most reliable sources.
- Multi-level testing of each ingredient that is used in these supplements.
- Science-backed formulation to give you great results.
- Authentic products that come with a unique 8-digit code so that you can verify them online.
- FSSAI approved products which guarantee safety and efficiency of every product.
In order to achieve success in each training session, you need to make sure that your muscles are fuelled through the session and after. This is why preworkout and post workout supplements are highly recommended, especially if you have to endure long hours of training.
Pre-workout Supplements V/S Post-workout Supplements
Understanding the basic difference between these two types of supplements is vital for you to find the best products for yourself. Pre-workout and Post-workout supplements are different in their basic formula and in the functions that these ingredients perform in your body. Here are the important differences between the two types of supplements to help you understand why you need them and how you should use them.
As the name suggests, pre-workout supplements are used before you start training. These supplements are most effective when consumed 30-45 minutes before you start training. The goal of any pre-workout drink that you choose includes the following:
- Enhancing mental focus and keeping you motivated when you are training.
- Improving blood flow to give your muscles a good pump and to also increase nutrient and oxygen supply.
- Giving you that boost of energy that you need in order to sustain rigorous training.
- Improving your stamina and endurance so that you can perform to your best ability with every training session.
- Helping your body develop more force, power and strength in order to allow you to increase training intensity without experiencing muscle fatigue too soon.
In order to achieve these goals, every pre-workout meal or supplement needs a combination of certain nutrients. The most vital ingredients that you need to look for in any pre-workout drink are as follows:
- Amino Acids and proteins: Proteins are an essential component in any preworkout for improved muscle building. With amino acids like Glutamine and BCAAs, you have several advantages like improved production of growth hormones, glycogen retention and a consistent supply of fuel to your muscles.
- Carbohydrates: Considering that carbs are the primary source of energy for the human body, you need them to kick off your training and maintain high energy levels throughout. This also prevents the use of proteins as an energy source.
- Beta-Alanine: Beta-Alanine is also a type of amino acid that is very important in helping you with your performance when you are training. It keeps the energy levels high and helps your body produce more energy as well.
- Citrulline malate: This is a byproduct that is created in the urea cycle. It is very useful in improving the nitric oxide levels in the body for better oxygen supply to the muscles. As a result, you not only have more energy but can even avoid muscle soreness due to lactate and ammonia deposits in the muscles.
- Creatine Monohydrate: The production of ATP, which is the energy unit of the body is improved with this nutrient.
- Caffeine: This is the best natural stimulant to increase your mental focus and alertness. You are able to stay more motivated, energized and can even prevent injuries when you are able focus better.
- Antioxidants: In order to keep your muscle tissues protected from excessive damage, a preworkout supplement usually includes antioxidants like Vitamin E, Vitamin C and other natural and herbal extracts.
- Electrolytes: They keep you hydrated through your training session to improve your endurance and to prevent muscle cramps.
These supplements are taken right after your training. In order to make the most of post workout supplements, it is recommended that you consume them within 45 minutes of training.
The goal of every post workout supplement is to:
- Replace the fluids that are lost as a result of sweating when you train.
- Give you the necessary amount of protein, amino acids and carbs to prevent muscle loss and breakdown.
- Replenish the ingredients that are lost when you are training.
- To help enhance recovery and prevent muscle soreness.
The nutrients that are used in these supplements in order to achieve these goals are as follows:
- Whey Proteins: This is the most common post workout supplement that most athletes and bodybuilders choose. This is because whey proteins are absorbed faster than any other protein source available. You can, therefore, easily replenish the lost protein and amino acid reserves.
- Carbohydrates: Some new formulations of post workout drinks include carbs as they restore the glycogen levels in the body. This prevents you from becoming tired and moody after an intense training session. Choosing a post workout supplement with carbs depends on your workout goals, whether you want to become leaner or bulk up.
- Casein: These slow release proteins give your muscles a sustained supply of nutrients to make sure that there is no muscle loss or protein breakdown.
- BCAAs: For improved muscle growth, making sure that your body gets the three most important BCAAs, leucine, isoleucine and valine is a must. They stimulate protein synthesis to not only help your muscles recover faster but to improve size and volume as well.
- Beta-Alanine: When used along with creatine, this nutrient gives you a great burst of energy that helps prevent post workout fatigue.
- Antioxidants: The most common one used in post workout supplements is tart cherry. Antioxidants are useful in reducing any inflammation in the muscles to prevent soreness. They also enhance the recovery process to ensure that you are able to perform to your best abilities each time.
- Vitamins: The most common vitamins in some of the best post workout drinks are Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12. They help you use up the nutrients that you consume through the day much better. In addition to this, they act as great anti-inflammatory agents. Getting the right amount of B vitamins also helps you sleep better.
Best MuscleBlaze Pre and Post Workout Supplements
The best pre-workout supplements in the MuscleBlaze range are as follows:
MuscleBlaze CreaPRO Creatine with Creapure
- Each serving delivers 3000mg of the purest form of creatine called Creapure to give you enhanced energy levels.
- Creapure is a patented form of creatine that is obtained from Alzchem in Germany.
- By helping the cells retain water, MuscleBlaze CreaPro Creatine with Creapure also helps give you better muscle volume.
- It triggers the production of ATP which is the basic energy unit of the body.
MuscleBlaze Carb Blend
- This is an instant energy drink that prevents fatigue and depleted glycogen levels in the body.
- Each serving of MuscleBlaze Carb Blend gives you 71.25g of carb blends that are particularly useful for athletes participating in endurance sports like marathons.
- The muscle glycogen recovery after your training is improved to prevent post-workout fatigue.
- The blend of complex carbs gives you sustained energy sources that prevent the use of proteins for the same. This is vital in ensuring that you do not experience muscle loss after training.
MuscleBlaze Torque Pre-Workout
- Get the advantage of 3500mg of Citrulline and 2000mg of Arginine in each serving for great blood flow and oxygen supply to your muscles.
- To give you better muscular strength when you are training, this supplement also contains a blend of Taurine, Beta Alanine and Creatine.
- 200mg of Caffeine in every serving of MuscleBlaze Torque Pre-Workout enhances your focus and alterness.
- It is enriched with vital micronutrients like Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B3 to enhance nutrient absorption.
MuscleBlaze Creatine Monohydrate
- You get 100% pure pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate with MuscleBlaze Creatine Monohydrate.
- Each serving provides you with 3g of creatine that is micronized for faster absorption to build endurance and strength.
- Your muscles get an enhanced supply of energy for improved performance.
- Muscle volume is improved with better protein synthesis.
- There are no fillers in this supplement, making it perfectly safe for consumption.
MuscleBlaze Isotonic Instant Energy Formula
- This is a sports drink that is designed specifically for athletes, sportspersons and weightlifters.
- You get 754mg of electrolytes in each serving of this supplement to keep you energized and to prevent dehydration and cramping.
- 250mg each of BCAAs and Glutamine in each serving of MuscleBlaze Isotonic Instant Energy Formula helps you recover faster and also improves endurance.
MuscleBlaze Beta Alanine
- This preworkout formula comes with 100% pure CarnoSyn for increased energy levels to sustain long training hours.
- 2250mg of Beta Alanine in each serving helps in keeping you active through your training regime and even gives you a sustained supply of energy.
- Carnosyn prevents the onset of fatigue in the muscles by preventing the build up of lactic acid. This also helps reduce muscle soreness after training.
- MuscleBlaze Beta Alanine is completely unflavored, making it the perfect choice to add to other supplements like a protein drink or any beverage of your choice.
- Get 500mg of L-Arginine with the enhanced formula of MuscleBlaze L-Arginine. This helps improve the production of nitric oxide in the muscles to give you maximum pump and vasodilation.
- More blood flow means that your muscles are able to get more nutrients and oxygen which improves endurance and delays muscle fatigue.
- The functionality of the other supplements that you consume is improved with the addition of L-Arginine to give you maximum benefits.
- It is completely free from sugar to ensure that you do not have to worry about any unwanted calorie intake.
MuscleBlaze Pre Workout Ripped
- MuscleBlaze Pre Workout Ripped is specially formulated to give you mental and physical endurance when you are training.
- Each serving comes with 2000mg of L-Arginine-Ketoglutarate and 2000mg of L-Citrulline D-Malate to give you great blood flow and improved nutrient and oxygen transportation.
- 200mg of Caffeine and 1000mg of Tyrosine boosts mental focus and keeps you motivated even through the most stressful workout session.
- You also have the advantage of 500mg of L-Carnitine, L-Tartarate and 500mg of Garcinia Cambogia. These nutrients improve metabolism and help you get rid of any unwanted fat deposits for a more chiseled physique.
MuscleBlaze PRE Workout 300
- Available in some of the most refreshing flavors like watermelon, this supplement is enhanced with 300mg of Caffeine to give you great endurance and mental focus.
- The special formula contains L-Arginine and Citrulline Malate to ensure that you get the most monstrous pump after each session of training.
- For enhanced recovery, you also have the advantage of 2000mg of natural BCAAs that are readily absorbed by the muscles.
- The addition of the patented ingredient BioPerine helps in improved absorption of the nutrients that you consume. This ingredient in MuscleBlaze Pre Workout 300 also helps improve fat metabolism to give you more definition to your physique.
Where to Buy
For the most authentic nutritional supplements from the stables of MuscleBlaze visit www.muscleBlaze.com. You can easily compare various products before you make a purchase to ensure that you get exactly when you need for your training goals. When it comes to convenience of ordering, www.MuscleBlaze.com is the best option. You can choose form a wide range of products, avail the best discounts and offers and have the products delivered to your doorstep. The easy 14-day return policy also makes this a very reliable choice to buy your entire bodybuilding supplement from.