MuscleBlaze Blend Protein, 4.4 lb Vanilla
- MuscleBlaze Blend Protein is a mix of 7 time-release proteins that works non-stop for 8 hours
- Each serving provides 24g of fast and slow-release proteins that nourish muscles and reduce muscle breakdown throughout the day
- Added DigeZyme Enzyme Blend in MuscleBlaze Blend Protein increases protein-absorption rate
- The tastiest rich-milk vanilla flavoured protein delivers 12g EAAs and 5.6g BCAAs per serving
1. What is MuscleBlaze Blend Protein?
MuscleBlaze Blend Protein is a Blend Protein consisting of 7 slow, medium, fast metabolizing proteins. Each serving of MuscleBlaze Blend Protein delivers 24g proteins and it helps nourish the muscles for 8 long hours. Combining the best features of the quick-acting whey proteins, slow-acting micellar casein, along with vitamins and minerals, MuscleBlaze Blend Protein provides non-stop nourishment to muscles and prevents muscle breakdown at night.
2. How MuscleBlaze Blend Protein differs from MuscleBlaze Whey Protein?
Composed primarily with whey isolate, the quickest-acting protein source, MuscleBlaze Whey Protein speeds up muscle recovery and boosts protein anabolism after a workout. Each time you exercise, your muscles suffer wear and tear. Each serving of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein offers 25g protein in a 33g serving and drinking it within 45-60 minutes of your workout, allows you to supply the critical amino acids, to repair the muscle tissues. MuscleBlaze Blend Protein with 40g serving of offers 24g protein which is a mix of slow (micellar casein, soy and calcium caseinate) and fast (whey) digesting proteins. MuscleBlaze Blend Protein works as an anytime protein. Instead of focusing on speed of action through just pure whey protein, with its 7 protein blend, it provides a steady source of nourishment and doesn’t let your muscles enter the catabolic mode, even when you are asleep.
3. What are fast and slow release proteins?
Proteins are grouped into fast, medium and slow types based on the time it takes to metabolise in the body and enter the blood stream. Quick-acting proteins like whey, digest immediately and hit the blood stream sooner than other proteins. Since this protein supplies amino acids almost instantly to the muscle tissues, it is an ideal protein post workout. Slow proteins, like casein don’t have the pace of whey as they digest slowly. This protein type when had before bedtime keeps trickling amino acids to the blood stream to fuel the metabolic processes and the body doesn’t need to breakdown the muscles for the same. Fast-acting proteins construct the muscles and slow acting proteins preserve those muscles.
What protein sources are found in MuscleBlaze Blend Protein?
The protein sources found in MuscleBlaze Blend Protein are
- Immediate Release- Whey Protein Isolate
- Fast Release – Whey Protein Concentrate
- Medium Release- Soy Protein Isolate and Milk Protein Isolate
- Slow Release- Calcium Caseinate
- Sustained Release – Micellar Casein
Are there any side effects of using this product?
All MuscleBlaze products are made of permitted ingredients and are free of banned substances. It is perfectly safe to consume it in its recommended dosage servings
I am a vegetarian can I still use MuscleBlaze Blend Protein?
MuscleBlaze Blend Protein is 100% vegetarian and is safe for consumption for vegans.
How to consume MuscleBlaze Blend Protein?
- Add 1 heaping scoop (40g) to 180ml of cold water or skimmed milk. Blend Protein for 45-60 seconds for a thick and creamy shake.
- Drink in between major meals and after exercise. You can also have it at night, before bed for more muscle recovery when you are asleep.
- For maximum results, take 1-4 protein shakes per day to build lean muscle mass.
You can even whip delicious desserts with MuscleBlaze Blend Protein.
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs. 4,000.
- NO processing fee is charged for availing HeathKart's EMI payment option.
- In case of cancellation or return, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refundable under any circumstances. Partial cancellation is allowed.