A Quick Guide to Fat Burner
What goes inside a fat burner? Know all in a quick guide to fat burner.
Come summer and fat burner, the magic pills that claim to rev up your journey from fat to fit are much in demand. Enough temptation to try them out! Somehow, you wonder isn't the rule more is merrier applicable to these fat-burners? Halt and read to get your facts right. What are fat burners, how they work and how much should you use safely? First things first. Storing fat is the body's intelligent mechanism to survive. Since paleolithic times to modern days, the mechanism hasn't changed, though our life has. Excess calories get stashed in fat cells. Period.
Cut the advertising hype and fat burners do not melt fat like butter on a hot skillet. While, in the company of a sensible diet plan and moderate exercise, fat burners do help you blast the fat faster. The good news about exercise is that it transforms fat in muscles. Therefore, even if you weigh the same, you would not measure the same. Moreover, when you add more muscles, your resting metabolic rate goes up. Putting it simply, you'll end up burning more calories even at rest.
Therefore, DIET+EXERCISE+FAT BURNER = WASHBOARD ABS/BIKINI GLUTES
WHICH FAT BURNER IS FOR ME?
The fat burner that restricts appetite has Hoodia as the prime ingredient. Then, there are fat burners that provide a burst of energy to you. Thermogenic is the key word for these group of fat burners. Putting it simply, thermogenic means heat producing. These fat burners increase your body's core temperature, as a result, you end up spending more calories throughout the day.
FAT BURNER INGREDIENTS
1. Green tea is indispensable in a fat burner because it is an extraordinary product to melt fat, even the stubborn belly fat. The credit goes to EGCG as it to rev up the fat loss in the body.Besides, putting the metabolism on overdrive, green tea inhibits the body to store unused energy as fat, by increasing the rate of energy release. Several scientific studies confirm the effectiveness of green tea in weight loss. For instance, a study published in an issue of American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, green tea has been shown to activate the body?s thermogenic fat-burning activity. In this study, subjects drank an optimal amount of green tea (690 mg of catechins) for 12 weeks. Post the duration of the study, the subjects taking green tea in the required dosage experienced a reduction in their waist size and total fat area. As an active partner in your weight loss plan, green tea promotes metabolism to increase fat burn and also improves your body?s insulin sensitivity to keep you lean.
2. Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind, is a popular weight-loss supplement. The skin of garcinia cambogia fruit has Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA). HCA plays a key role in in supporting fat loss. The two-pronged action of HCA restricts appetite and inhibits the conversion of carbohydrate into fats. Several research studies on garcinia cambogia have shown a reduction of 5-8 percent of body fat in an 8-week period.
3. Grapefruit extracts contain Naringenin, a flavonoid in grapefruit, balances out blood sugar levels and helps to prevent metabolic syndrome, a pre-diabetic condition associated with weight gain around the waist. A half of grapefruit has only 50 calories and is rich in polyphenols, a type of antioxidant found in citrus fruits. According to an October 2008 study published in 'Phytomedicine,' a dry polyphenolic extract of grapefruit, orange and red-orange breaks down stored fat. Scientists at the University of Western Ontario found it worked by programming the liver to burn up excess fat, rather than store it. According to a 2006 study published in the 'Journal of Medicinal Food,' eating half a grapefruit before a meal three times a day is associated with significant weight loss.
4. Cayenne Pepper finds favour with fat loss products. Studies show that cayenne can increase the body's process of melting excess fat and converting it into energy, which is known as fat oxidation. To enhance the effectiveness of Cayenne, use it with a moderate exercise program.
LEARN ABC OF FAT BURNERS
- Avoid taking fat burners late in the evening because mostly these products contain stimulants. Hence, they can make you restless and you may end up tossing in the bed.
- Break the dosage through- out the day to maximize benefits. While having them before your workout sessions is a good way to get the energy-boosting benefits, it's advisable to space them throughout the day. Avoid having them right before meals, as they can curb your appetite.
- Cycle your fat burner during the off-diet phase. This will help wean off the effect of stimulants. In case, you are not sure how your body will respond to stimulants, start with a lower dose.
A good night sleep is critical in achieving your fat loss goals. Learn ABC of fat burners to climb past the weight loss plateaus and shed those extra kilos for a beach-ready body.